Monday, August 30, 2010

August 2010

It's been while since I have used my blogger account to record my journey but here I am back again! I have changed over to Wordpress but have found it not as easy to use as BLOGGER. A lot has happened over the past year and as I see the year coming to an end I believe it is time to start reflecting over the major events that have happened during the year as well as forward planning for next year when I am back in the classroom, which I am really excited about it!

This post is not finished and intend of adding to it as time goes on. I will also be posting my goals for next year on my blog. This blog will become a reflection about my learning using thinking questioning & learning strategies as well as a log for my appraisal!

Watch out world this is me 'LIVING THE LEARNING'

No comments:

Post a Comment