Saturday, October 10, 2009

It Always Hits You When Your Not Looking!

Hi all!

It's been a while since I have actually blogged and I have decided that there is a need for my sanity to do so. This week at conference has again exciting, enlightening and empowering.

I have been facilitated for less than a year now and I have realised with the help of Jamin Litzen from twitter that there has been a huge growth in my professional developmental and the skills I have acquired due to this job so its time that I begin sharing more of what I have learnt and where I plan on going.

With this in mind, I have set some goals ( well told I have to..heheheh) with the help of a good friend and intend on presenting next year at Learning@Schools.....scary!!! Time to put my thinking hat  on and inspire others with meaningful and usefultools, so watch this space for my development!

No comments:

Post a Comment